PARK COUNTY WINDRIDER TRANSIT
ONLINE FIXED ROUTE MAP-Services Through 1/2/18-6/30/18
Windrider Transit seeks to provide an efficient and courteous free fixed-route service delivery system to citizens and disabled persons in Park County, Montana.
Windrider Transit provides general public and paratransit services within the limits of the City of Livingston. All vehicles are ADA accessible and equipped with lifts.
There is no fee to ride a Windrider bus.
Windrider Transit operates Monday through Friday from 6:30 a.m. to 5:50 p.m. An online fixed-route map is accessible via links on this page.
- Door-to-door, appointment based, shared ride service for people with disabilities or conditions that make it difficult to use fixed-route city bus service.
People who qualify for service and would like a ride should call the Transportation Coordinator between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m. at 406-222-4668 as least one business day before services are required. Medical appointments can be scheduled two weeks prior to appointment time.
- Requires a completed DAR APPLICATION/INSTRUCTIONS for eligibility.
- WINDRIDER ADA TRANSIT POLICIES AND PROCEDURES are available for review.
- Offered ¾ of a mile from city bus fixed-route during the same hours that the bus runs.
- See the WINDRIDER PASSENGER GUIDE for more information.
Ride Dispatch: 922-5683
- The bus does not run on weekends or holidays.
- Dial-A-Ride passengers may leave messages up to 4 p.m. on the day before their required trip service needs.
Windrider Transit is committed to ensuring that no person is excluded from participation in, or denied the benefits of, or be subject to discrimination in the receipt of its services or programs on the basis of race, color or national origin or any other characteristics protected by state or federal law, including: the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended. Further, under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990, no entity shall discriminate against an individual with a physical or mental disability in connection with the provision of transportation service. To this end Windrider Transit has updated its Title VI program, as required by the Federal Transit Administration, and is available for review.
To obtain more information on Windrider Transit’s nondiscrimination obligations or to file a Title VI or ADA complaint, contact Nicole Cosby at the Montana Department of Transportation (MDT) at 406.444.6334. You have the right to file a complaint of discrimination in writing no later than 180 calendar days after the date of the alleged discrimination. If you are unable to complete a written complaint, please contact MDT for assistance. Mail complaint to: 2701 Prospect Avenue, Helena, MT 59620.
Complaint forms may be obtained online at: http://www.mdt.mt.gov/other/webdata/external/civilrights/forms/civil-rights-discrimination-complaint-form.pdf, or a paper copy can be mailed to you by calling 406.444.6334. Those using a TTY may call 1(800)335-7592 or Montana Relay at 711.