Current Job Postings - We have openings in the Sheriff's Office for Detention Officers and Deputies (must be POST certified or successfully tested with MTLETC). Apply for these by downloading documents and directions on the employment page. Click on link to MT Consortuim at bottom of this page for info on testing.
Search Livingston for Job Opportunities with
the Bozeman Job Service Website at http://jobservices.dli.mt.gov/ or call 406-582-9200.
Jill-Ann Ouellette, Human Resources Analyst
406-222-4180, Fax: 406-222-4144
Park County is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We work with Department Heads and Elected Officials on a wide variety of employment related issues which include:
- recruitment and selection,
- performance appraisals,
- job descriptions,
- employee orientations,
- compliance with state and federal employment laws,
- labor/employee relations and collective bargaining,
- compensation and benefit administration,
- creating and maintaining employee records,
- job analysis and evaluations,
- risk management/loss control, and
- supports various County boards.
We happily serve all County employees with their personnel needs.
This office also assists with the development, revision and administration of personnel polices and procedures adopted by the Board of Commissioners.
Montana Public Employees Retirement Administration This MPERA agency is a valuable resource to all Public Employees in the County and the Sate of Montana.