Junk Vehicle coordinator

Theresa Pospichal

119 S. 3rd Street - Livingston, MT - 59047  

Office: 406.222.4158

Cell: 406.223.1306

Hours of Operation: 

Monday - Friday    7:00 am - 4:00 pm

 *Closed on all major holidays

 *Hours may vary due to weather

 *Vehicle removal may vary due to weather


What the Junk Vehicle Recycling Program CAN and CANNOT do for you:

The Junk Vehicle Recycling Program CAN pick up :      

  1. Vehicles surrendered to the state by the owner of the vehicle. You may surrender a vehicle to the state by filling out a JUNK VEHICLE RELEASE FORM  - Please submit the form to the Park County Junk Vehicle Coordinator     
  2. Vehicles that are not owned by the property owner as long as:

                            1. The owner of the vehicle fills out the junk vehicle release form and,

                            2. The owner of the vehicle gets a notarized letter giving the property owner permission to have it picked up.

                            3. Both documents are provided to the Junk Vehicle Coordinator prior to the vehicle getting picked up.          


The Junk Vehicle Recycling Program CANNOT pick up :                                                                                                                                                               

  1. Vehicles that are not owned by the property owner if they cannot provide the two documents listed above. 
  2. Vehicles with more than one set of tires.
  3. Vehicles with household belongings and/or trash inside.                                                             
  4. Abandoned vehicles 
  5. Recreational Equipment
  6. Farm / Ranch Equipment
  7. Pop-up campers       
  8. R.V.s 
  9. Trailers                                                                                                                                                                 

Please Note: The conditions listed above are independent of the type of property the vehicle may be on (ie. Private, Public, County, State, etc.). The owner of the vehicle must sign the release form and provide a notarized letter when applicable. If you are not the owner of the vehicle, but need a vehicle removed from your property, you must call a towing company. If the vehicle is abandoned, you need to contact the Sheriff's Department 406.222.4172.  

Looking for something?