DISTRICT 1- STEVE CALDWELL
Phone: o.406-222-4118 c. 406-222-4687 h. 406-222-4687
DISTRICT 2- BILL BERG
Phone: o. 406-222-4105 c. 406-223-2565
DISTRICT 3- CLINT TINSLEY
Phone: o. 406-222-4107 c. 406-224-3376 h. 406-222-0771
Administrative Assistant - Cheryl Jones
Office Phone: 406-222-4106
County Commission Meetings:
9:00 a.m. Tuesday
BEGINNING JULY 28, 2020 THE COMMISSION MEETINGS WILL BE HELD VIRTUALLY ONLY.
If you would like to CALL into a Commission Meeting, TO LISTEN OR PARTICIPATE, please call 1-571-748-4021 Conference ID is: 2896157#Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Park County Information
ALL LEGISLATIVE, EXECUTIVE, AND ADMINISTRATIVE POWERS AND DUTIES BELONG TO THE COMMISSIONERS UNLESS SPECIFICALLY DESIGNATED TO OTHER OFFICIALS. THE COMMISSIONERS APPOINT OTHER DEPARTMENT HEADS AND EMPLOYEES, EXCEPT THOSE APPOINTED BY OTHER ELECTED OFFICIALS.
POWERS ARE LIMITED BY STATE LAW, BUT COMMISSIONERS MAY EXERCISE BROAD AUTHORITY IN THESE AND OTHER AREAS INCLUDING:
- Build and maintain county roads and bridges
- Control and care for county property
- Appoint numerous advisory and decision-making boards such as the tax appeal board, planning board, fair board, weed board, airport authority, etc.
- Prepare, review and decide on the annual county budget
- Adopt and administer personnel policies and negotiate union contracts
- Provide for law enforcement and correctional facilities in the county
- Plan and provide for parks, playgrounds, and other recreational facilities
- Provide for solid waste collection and disposal services