Current Job Opportunities:
We have short term opportunites at the Fairgrounds & Parks Department - please call Jill in Human Resources at 222-4180 for details.
Openings in the Sheriff's Office for one full time Detention Officer and a full-time Deputy position (must be POST certified or successfully tested with MTLETC). Apply for these by downloading documents and directions on the employment page. Click on link to MT Consortuim at bottom of this page for info on testing.
Temporary Seasonal Road Worker job # 10466400. This is a full time position patching and mowing county roads. Use the application at the top of the page and the Road Supplement to tell us about you. Open until filled.
Part time Justice Court clerk position job order # 10454930 - this is a 20-hour per week commitment to assist the Justice Court process! If you like detailed work and service with a smile, and are looking to still have time in your day to enjoy our beautiful summer, please use the link to the top of the page for an application. Open until filled.
Facilities & Events Coordinator - 3/4 time year-round opportunity to oversee the daily operations of the Fairgrounds and Parks for Park County. Work closely with the Director to create a highly efficient use of our buildings and grounds. Excellent communication skills are a must. Please use the application at the top of the page and include a resume and cover letter - or stop by the Courthouse HR office for a packet!
Facilities & Maintenance Position - a 1/2 time year-round flexible schedule to meet the needs of our rental customers for the Fairgrounds and Parks. Working with Events Coordinator and Director to create a pleasant rental experience for our community. Being able to prioritize tasks is essential to this opportunity. Please use the application at the top of the page and include a resume and cover letter - or stop by the Courthouse HR office for a packet!
- Deputy Clerk of Court - a full time opportunity for someone with administrative experience, legal terminology knowledge, who wants to excel in serving our neighbors in Park County. If you love detailed work and providing great customer service, please use the application at the top of the page and include a resume and cover letter to drop off at the Human Resources office or call 222-4180 for information.
Search Livingston for Job Opportunities with
the Bozeman Job Service Website at http://jobservices.dli.mt.gov/ or call 406-582-9200.
Jill-Ann Ouellette, Human Resources Analyst
406-222-4180, Fax: 406-222-4144
Park County is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, pregnancy or sexual orientation.
We work with Department Heads and Elected Officials on a wide variety of employment related issues which include:
- recruitment and selection,
- performance appraisals,
- job descriptions,
- employee orientations,
- compliance with state and federal employment laws,
- labor/employee relations and collective bargaining,
- compensation and benefit administration including the annual employee health screening event,
- creating and maintaining employee records,
- job analysis and evaluations,
- risk management/loss control,
- DER for CDL drug testing program,
- and has a very active role on the County Safety Team.
We happily serve all County employees by providing an open door policy for questions and inquiries.
This office also assists with the development, revision and administration of personnel polices and procedures adopted by the Board of Commissioners.
Montana Public Employees Retirement Administration This MPERA agency is a valuable resource to all Public Employees in the County and the Sate of Montana.