Please see Employment page for current job postings!
406-222-4180, Fax: 406-222-4144
Park County is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, pregnancy or sexual orientation.
We work with Department Heads and Elected Officials on a wide variety of employment related issues which include:
- recruitment and selection,
- performance appraisals,
- job descriptions,
- employee orientations,
- compliance with state and federal employment laws,
- labor/employee relations and collective bargaining,
- compensation and benefit administration including the annual employee health screening event,
- creating and maintaining employee records,
- job analysis and evaluations,
- risk management/loss control,
- DER for CDL drug testing program,
- and has a very active role on the County Safety Team.
We happily serve all County employees by providing an open door policy for questions and inquiries.
This office also assists with the development, revision and administration of personnel polices and procedures adopted by the Board of Commissioners.
Montana Public Employees Retirement Administration This MPERA agency is a valuable resource to all Public Employees in the County and the Sate of Montana.