Current Job Opportunities:
- We do have a need for some short term staffing working 29 hours per week for the balance of the summer season at our Fairgrounds - call for details 222-4180.
- One opening in the Sheriff's Office for one full-time Deputy position (must be POST certified or successfully tested with MTLETC). Apply for by downloading documents and directions on the employment page. Click on link to MT Consortium at bottom of this page for info on testing.
Facilities & Maintenance Position - a 1/2 time year-round flexible schedule to meet the needs of our rental customers for the Fairgrounds and Parks. Working with Events Coordinator and Director to create a pleasant rental experience for our community. Being able to prioritize tasks is essential to this opportunity. Please use the application at the top of the page and include a resume and cover letter - or stop by the Courthouse HR office for a packet!
- Heath Officer - 4 hours per week ensuring the compliance of Title 50 Health & Safety rules and regulations. Works closely with the Board of Health and the Health Department staff to offer excellent customer service to our residents. Job order # 10472426. Use the application at the top of the page and include a resume and cover letter to drop off at the Human Resources office or call 222-4180 for information.
Search Livingston for Job Opportunities with
the Bozeman Job Service Website at http://jobservices.dli.mt.gov/ or call 406-582-9200.
Jill-Ann Ouellette, Human Resources Analyst
406-222-4180, Fax: 406-222-4144
Park County is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, pregnancy or sexual orientation.
We work with Department Heads and Elected Officials on a wide variety of employment related issues which include:
- recruitment and selection,
- performance appraisals,
- job descriptions,
- employee orientations,
- compliance with state and federal employment laws,
- labor/employee relations and collective bargaining,
- compensation and benefit administration including the annual employee health screening event,
- creating and maintaining employee records,
- job analysis and evaluations,
- risk management/loss control,
- DER for CDL drug testing program,
- and has a very active role on the County Safety Team.
We happily serve all County employees by providing an open door policy for questions and inquiries.
This office also assists with the development, revision and administration of personnel polices and procedures adopted by the Board of Commissioners.
Montana Public Employees Retirement Administration This MPERA agency is a valuable resource to all Public Employees in the County and the Sate of Montana.
Personnel Policy & Procedure Handbook -Dec 2013
Leave Request Form
MACo Claim Form