Dan Hackmann, Road Foreman
23 Chicken Creek Lane, Livingston, MT Shop Phone: 406-222-4137
Clyde Park Shop Wilsall Shop Gardiner Shop
Clyde Park, MT Wilsall, MT Gardiner, MT
406-686-4930 406-578-2536 406-223-1642
We are responsible for maintaining 873 miles of County Roads and Bridges within the County.
The Park County Road Book is available for public viewing in the Park County Clerk and Recorder's Office vault from 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday at 414 East Callender Street, Livingston, MT.
Road & Bridge Department Information
The Park County Commission uses tax dollars to maintain County roads and bridges with the funds available. The board of county commissioners, under the limitations and restrictions that are prescribed by law, may: (a) (i) lay out, maintain, control, and manage county roads and bridges within the county; (MCA Code 7-14-2101)
It is the Park County Commission's goal to maintain the roads in Park County by prioritizing the roads by usage patterns.
- Class 1: High traffic or school bus route; regularly scheduled maintenance as time & funds allow
- Class 2: Medium traffic; regularly scheduled maintenance as time & funds allow
- Class 3: Low traffic; occasional maintenance as time & funds allow
- Class 4: Low Seasonal traffic; maintenance once per year as time & funds allow
- Class 5: Not routine, if any maintenance, county retains ownership