WHAT WILL BE ON THE NEXT BALLOT?
2020 SPECIAL DISTRICT FILING INFORMATION
Last day to file:
February 10, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
Write in Candidate Deadline:
March 2, 2020
ELECTION DAY: May 5, 2020
DECLARATION OF NOMINATION FOR SPECIAL DISTRICTS
Check Your Voter Status
2020 FEDERAL PRIMARY
JUNE 2, 2020
First Day to File: January 9, 2020
Filing Deadline: March 9, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
WHAT PARK COUNTY OFFICES ARE ON THE BALLOT ?
See "County Candidate Filing Information" for Fees and Qualifications
- CLERK OF THE DISTRICT COURT
- COUNTY COMMISSIONER – DISTRICTS NO. 2 & NO. 3
- COUNTY AUDITOR
- COUNTY SUPERINTENDENT OF SCHOOLS (Unexpired Term)
WHEN MUST A FORM C-1-A BE FILED? A Form C-1-A must be filed within five (5) days after receiving or spending money, appointing a campaign treasurer, or filing for office, whichever occurs first
- County, State and Federal candidates will be nominated at the Primary Election.
- Montana has an "Open Primary" which means the voter will get to choose which party ballot to vote.
- Note: Only ONE party ballot can be voted.
- Along with the US President, County, State and other Federal offices will be elected.
- Ballots issues will also be on the General Election Ballot.