WHAT WILL BE ON THE NEXT BALLOT?
2020 SPECIAL DISTRICT ELECTIONS:
COOKE CITY WATER DISTRICT
APRIL 7, 2020: Beginning of Late Registration
APRIL 15, 2020: Date Ballots are Mailed to ACTIVE ELECTORS only
ELECTION DAY: May 5, 2020
CHECK YOUR VOTER STATUS
2020 FEDERAL PRIMARY
JUNE 2, 2020
*** ABSENTEE BALLOTS MAILED MAY 8, 2020 ***
PARK COUNTY CANDIDATES
These Candidates will appear on the GENERAL ELECTION BALLOT in November
PARK COUNTY OFFICES ON THE BALLOT:
- CLERK OF THE DISTRICT COURT
- COUNTY COMMISSIONER – DISTRICTS NO. 2 & NO. 3
- COUNTY AUDITOR
- COUNTY SUPERINTENDENT OF SCHOOLS (Unexpired Term)
- County, State and Federal candidates will be nominated at the Primary Election.
- Montana has an "Open Primary" which means the voter will get to choose which party ballot to vote.
- Note: Only ONE party ballot can be voted.
- Along with the US President, County, State and other Federal offices will be elected.
- Ballots issues will also be on the General Election Ballot.