TORDON ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
- The Park County Weed District offers a Tordon 22K Assistance Program for licensed Private Applicators.
- Prices are subject to change and availability may vary.
- Contact the Weed Coordinator or MSU Extension Office for more information.
How To Reach Us
Stop by or pick up product at the MSU Extension Office.
119 S. 3rd Street - Livingston, MT - 59047
It is best to notify us in advance so that we can ensure that we have the necessary amount on hand at the Extension Office
Park County Weed Coordinator
- Office: 406.222.4158
- Cell: 406.223.1306
MSU Extension Office
- Main Line: 406.222.4156
TORDON 22K ASSISTANCE PROGRAM DETAILS
TORDON 22K is available for purchase at the Park County MSU Extension Office.
For needs in excess of 20 gallons, please call the Weed Coordinator to arrange special accommodations.
- Price: $55.00 per gallon
- Available in 2.5 gallon containers
- Must provide a valid Private Applicator license at time of purchase.
- Make checks payable to "Park County Weed District"
Note: Price subject to change on an annual basis.