For Developers and Subdivisions, landowners, and gravel pit operators

For a No-Spray area on the Right-of-Way: print, fill out, and submit this form to the Weed Coordinator:

Weed Complaint form, fill out and mail/email to the Weed Coordinator:

   Complaints must be complete and are followed-up as time/weather permit.  Weed priority status will dictate compliance approach.

Looking for something?