Local Commercial Applicators

  • Stu Schilling  - Stu's Chemical -  406.686.4117
  • Art Atherton - Weed Masters - 406.220.3060 - Ornamental & Turf Care (Lawn)
  • Craig Harris - Weeds of Montana - 406.223.8101 - Right of Way (ROW) & Rangeland
  • Ron Liljedahl  -  Plant Care and Pest Solutions - 406.222.5499 / 406.223.5867
  • Gary Francis - Black Otter Weed Control -  406.333.4362 / 406.220.1773
  • Bruce Prevost  - Seed Time Harvest Weed Control - 970.237.2987
  • Mark Lincoln  - New Ecological Services Inc. - 406.224.2684

Are you a commercial applicator in the area and want to be featured on this list? Please give us a call and we would be happy to add you!

List based on licensed commercial applicators from the Montana Department of Agriculture website that are registered in Park County. 



Plant, Insect, & Disease Identification

 Schutter Diagnostic Lab - Montana State University - Bozeman

Weed Seedling Identification Guide for Montana and the Northern Great Plains - PDF version



Biological Control Programs & Information

MT Biocontrol

Whitehall Biocontrol Project



Wondering How Many Applicator Credits You Have/Need?

Disclaimer: You are now leaving Park County's website and are going to a website that is not operated by the County. We are not responsible for the content or availability of linked sites.