Local Commercial Applicators
- Stu Schilling - Stu's Chemical - 406.686.4117
- Art Atherton - Weed Masters - 406.220.3060 - Ornamental & Turf Care (Lawn)
- Craig Harris - Weeds of Montana - 406.223.8101 - Right of Way (ROW) & Rangeland
- Ron Liljedahl - Plant Care and Pest Solutions - 406.222.5499 / 406.223.5867
- Gary Francis - Black Otter Weed Control - 406.333.4362 / 406.220.1773
- Bruce Prevost - Seed Time Harvest Weed Control - 970.237.2987
- Mark Lincoln - New Ecological Services Inc. - 406.224.2684
Are you a commercial applicator in the area and want to be featured on this list? Please give us a call and we would be happy to add you!
List based on licensed commercial applicators from the Montana Department of Agriculture website that are registered in Park County.
Plant, Insect, & Disease Identification
Schutter Diagnostic Lab - Montana State University - Bozeman
Weed Seedling Identification Guide for Montana and the Northern Great Plains - PDF version
Biological Control Programs & Information
Wondering How Many Applicator Credits You Have/Need?
Park County MSU Extensions
- Google Maps
- Extension Agents
- Monthly Weed Posts
- MontGuide Database - "current information in a concise format on topics relevant to you"
Interested in becoming more involved with what YOU can do to help stop noxious weeds?
- Park County Cooperative Weed Management Area (CWMA)
- Montana Weed Control Association (MWCA)
Pollinator Web Resources
- USDA Forest Service Pollinator Page
- US Fish and Wildlife Service Pollinators Page
- Montana State University Schutter Diagnostic Lab
- Xerces Society information on bees and pesticides
- Bee Informed Partnership
- National Pesticide Information Center
- The Pesticide Environmental Stewardship (PES) website
- Pollinator Partnership
- Environmental Protection Agency
Disclaimer: You are now leaving Park County's website and are going to a website that is not operated by the County. We are not responsible for the content or availability of linked sites.