Forge a closer connection with the museum: Volunteer! We love our volunteers and our volunteers love working with us!
Exciting volunteer opportunities await you and your talents:
- Experience artifacts, up close: Catalog photographs, books, objects, and documents. Great for detail-oriented people.
- Exhibit research and installation: Creative work, bringing history to life in the museum.
- Education: Teach student groups in the museum or classroom, give tours to other groups.
- Programming and Event Outreach: Help with Speaker Series, Living History primitive-arts day, and other events.
- We’re always looking for oral history interviewers who enjoy capturing the stories of Park County.
- Administrative Tasks: Lend a hand with mailings, typing, filing, and other tasks.
- Janitorial/Maintenance: Help keep the museum tidy and running smoothly.
We are happy to train you and are flexible with scheduling. Most volunteers work one or two half days per week.
Please give us a call at 406-222-4184 or email Mark Brammer, Contact